- Rates: based on 2 guests per site. Any additional guests, see management.
- Length of Stay/Registered Guests: All monthly guests are considered extended-stay guests, not residents. Extended-stay rates are based on payment in advance of 30 day rate. If 30 day rate advance payment is not received, rates will revert to nightly charge until other arrangements are approved by management.
- Payments: We accept debit cards, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express. We do not accept checks (except from extended-stay guests). Full payment is due and processed on or before time of booking.
- Refunds: Cancel 10 days or more in advance of your booked stay: Full refund minus a $25 processing fee. Cancel 9 days or less in advance of your booked stay: 50% refund. Refunds not granted due to weather or nature. No credits issued toward future stays.
- Quiet Hours: 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Park Speed Limit: 5 MPH
- RVs: All RVs must be fully operational, well-kept and in good condition. RVs older than 10 years must be approved by management. All RVs are subject to be declined entry based on condition, regardless of age, at the discretion of the park manager.
- RV Spot Appearance Guidelines: Outside storage of personal items is not allowed. Please keep your RV site neat and tidy. Items not allowed include but are not limited to trailers, boats, sheds, freezers/refrigerators, tarps, permanent fencing or storing dog kennels. Please do not hang clothing, swimwear or other items where visible.
- RV Washing: To conserve water, extended-stay guests may wash their rig once per month using a shut-off sprayer nozzle.
- Repairs: Request permission from park management prior to repairs of vehicles or RV on park property.
- Sewer Hook-Ups: Sewer lines must be attached with the proper plastic sewer elbow rubber donut. Clean and store sewer hoses properly. PLEASE, only flush toilet paper made for use with septic systems. Do not flush items like Baby wipes, paper towels, etc. as they may clog the septic system. System is not designed to handle garbage disposals. Dump gray and black water in the septic system only.
- Waste: All trash must be disposed of in trash bags. Place closed trash bags in the dumpster. Please limit trash to normal household items - No bulk items. Please break down all boxes.
- Motorized Devices: The operation of motorized ATVs, four-wheelers, minibikes, or unlicensed motorized vehicles are prohibited.
- Camp Fires: Outdoor fires in approved outdoor fire pits only. Subject to Smith County Burn Guidelines. Please don't leave fires unattended.
- Fireworks: Fireworks of all kinds are prohibited.
- Firearms: No display or discharge of a gun, knife, bow and arrow, or other weapon allowed on premises.
- Visitors by Guest Invitation: You are responsible for persons who are on the park premises temporarily at your invitation. All children under age 13 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult over 18 at all times.
- Guests Conduct: No explicit language or images. Loud, obnoxious, disorderly, boisterous, violent, unlawful conduct or conduct that disturbs or threatens the rights, comfort, or convenience of others in or near the property will not be tolerated. Guests exhibiting the aforementioned behaviors will be asked to leave.
- Alcohol: Responsible alcohol use is permitted by guests of legal age. Alcohol must remain at your campsite. Public intoxication is strictly prohibited.
- Pets: Pets are welcome at Hidden Rock RV with some restrictions. Pet waste must be bagged and placed in trash bins. Clean-up after your pet is enforced. All pets must must be current with their immunizations. Pets must remain indoors overnight. Pets must be well-behaved, kept on a leash and not left unattended at all times while outdoors. No aggressive breeds and no more than 2 common household pets may be kept on any site. Pets should not be an annoyance (barking continually).
Hidden Rock RV Park Indemnification:
Campers and customers, either or both, indemnifies and holds harmless Hidden Rock RV Park, their employees, contractors, agents and/or owners for any adverse encounter, injury, harm or like that they, and/or their guests, agents, invitees, contractors or like have and/or experience related to the campground, property or surrounding properties. Hidden Rock RV Park, their employees, contractors, agents and/or owners are not responsible for damage to vehicles and/or personal property due to falling limbs, trees, creek flooding, theft, and/or vandalism.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions. We hope you enjoy your stay with us and please let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you.